Looking for great deals on ATVs? You’ve come to the right place!
RepoFinder has a huge directory of repossessions that are being sold directly from banks, credit unions and public auctions. Aside from the great selection of cars, SUVs and pickup trucks, you’ll also find recreational vehicles like boats, aircraft and ATVs. And, we make the process of buying a repossessed ATV quick and easy, even in today’s competitive market.
Because ATVs are for recreation, we understand that most people don’t want to spend a fortune on them. Below is everything you need to know about buying an ATV through RepoFinder and scoring the best discounts!
What are the Benefits of Owning an ATV?
ATVs, or all-terrain vehicles, are small vehicles that travel on low-pressure tires. The benefits to ATV riding are:
- Improve mental health
- Boost physical fitness
- Relieve stress
- Encourage time outdoors
- Have fun and experience adventure
- Accelerate blood flow and endurance
- Safer than dirt bikes and motorcycles
No matter your reason for wanting an ATV, one thing is for certain: RepoFinder can help you find a great deal that makes it easy to say yes to ATV riding.
How to Shop on RepoFinder for Cheap ATVs
Expect to spend anywhere from $3,000 to $15,000 on a brand new ATV, with average prices at $7,000. ATV pricing is highly dependent on two things: the size of the engine and additional features added such as shock absorbers and suspension systems.
Used ATVs cost less, with average prices at $5,600. Many people choose to go this route because they can negotiate the price and get a higher-end vehicle with upgraded features. But you might still pay close to $6,000 for a used ATV of this sort.
For the best prices and selection, shop with RepoFinder. We have a huge selection of quads and other recreational vehicles for a fraction of the price. These vehicles were previously owned but were taken from their owners due to failure to pay.
Here are a few tips for using our site to shop for used ATVs:
- Visit RepoFinder.com. Click on the state you live in (or are willing to drive to).
- View the inventory available. If you don’t see anything, check back later. Our inventory is always changing.
- Learn more about the ATVs you’re interested in. You can find out basic info like the number of miles, the location and the price.
- Place your bid. Most of the time, sellers are accepting bids. Do your research first so that you can place a fair and effective bid.
- Schedule a time for pickup. If you win the bid, you’ll schedule a time to pick up the ATV. Always do an inspection before signing anything.
That’s all there is to it! To shop for cheap, used ATVs in great condition, visit RepoFinder.com. And for just $4.95 a month, you can upgrade your account to RepoFinder Pro and have full access to our directory.