43′ – 2005 Silverton 43 Sport Bridge
New ‘bottom job’ – Oct. 2nd, 2020 which included full bottom pain, new zincs, and antifouling applied to all running gear, props, rudders, and trim tabs.
Silverton’s 43 Sport Bridge remains one of the company’s more distinctive designs. With her generous beam and spacious, full-width salon, this is a big 43-footer with more interior space than most other boats in her class. Her vast salon, with its cherrywood joinery, facing leather settees and sculptured overhead panels, has a large, U-shaped galley forward, opposite an elevated dinette with circular seating for five. Below, the forward master stateroom features a queen island berth, while the guest stateroom, aft and to starboard, has twin single berths. Note the divided master stateroom head and retractable salon TV. Cockpit steps lead up the 43’s vast flybridge complete with wet bar, sun pad, lounge seating, and direct bow access. Her Volvo 480hp inboard diesels propel her to cruise at 20 knots.
*Off-site Brokerage Listing – Please call to schedule a viewing*
– Full Eisen Glass wraparound on fly-bridge deck which has never been used.
– Full Eisen Glass wraparound for aft cockpit area which has never been used. (total value of both sets approx. $8000.00)
– Windshield sunscreen cover
– Brand new mountable grill which has never been used
– (10) new life vests from Bass Pro Shops – Upgraded bilge pumps throughout the vessel
– Several additional dock-lines included (some new)