1985 Jeep CJ-7
– 4.2 L Inline 6 that runs great. Consignor had a recent compression check done this spring, no issues.
– Aluminum radiator, new carburetor.
– Skyjacker lift with arched springs and shocks.
– T176 4 speed trans (stock and heavier duty than the T4)
– Dana 300 transfer case with Terra Low Kit for slow crawling in low range and twin stick shifter.
– Dana 30 front axle with ARB air locker
– Mickey Thompson Classic aluminum rims including spare tire.
– Pro Comp Xterrain 33” tires with matching spare.
– AMC 20 rear axle with heavy Mosier one-piece axle shafts and ARB air locker. 3.07 gears.
– Custom drivelines front and back.
– Power disc brakes front and back.
– Rockhard sport cage
– Rockhard rear bumper, swing out tire rack, jack carrier, and top storage rack.
– CB radio, totally controlled from the mic.
– Ididit tilt chrome steering column.
– Custom center locking console with built in speaker and cup holders.
– Blaupunkt radio with multiple speakers.
– Best Top front seats with matching rear fold and tumble seat. Matching custom door cards.
– Good carpet kit.
– Custom front bumper with Warn 9,000 lb. winch and road lights.
– Wireless dome light.
**True Miles Unknown**
Amenities: Custom Wheels, Stereo
Engine: 4.2L I6 2BBL
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Drive Type: 4WD