December 1953: The credit union was chartered as the Supervisory School District #2 FCU.
March 1957: Charter 5 name changed to the Southeastern Chautauqua County School Employees FCU. Membership expanded to include employees of Pine Valley Central School. The office was located in various places until 1966.
1966-1998: The office was at the home of John and Jerry Felton in Jamestown.
May 1998: Home era over. The office moved to 310 Fairmount Ave.
October 1999: The CU merged with Southwestern Area Credit Union, adding the employees of Southwestern, Panama and Clymer school districts.
November 1999: We officially became known as Southern Chautauqua Federal Credit Union.
June 2004: SCFCU is granted a community charter.
July 2004: A new branch office opened in Cherry Creek.
September 2004: SCFCU merged with AFLEX FCU to add an SCFCU branch office in Westfield.
December 2004: A branch office was opened in Clymer, NY.
June 2005: The CU built a larger office at 168 E Fairmount Ave. in Lakewood, NY to replace the office in Jamestown.
July 2005: SCFCU merged with JCC Federal Credit Union. The existing office at JCC was moved to a new location on the Jamestown campus.
June 2011: SCFCU builds and moves into a new branch in Cherry Creek.
November 2014: SCFCU opens a new branch in Brocton.
April 2016: SCFCU builds and moves into a new branch in Jamestown.
Contact InformationPhone Number: (716) 665-7000
Address: 168 East Fairmount Ave. Lakewood, NY 14750