Land of Lincoln Credit Union is a State Chartered financial institution founded in 1947. LLCU originally served the employees of the Decatur Signal Depot, which was a Federal Communications Facility. The Signal Depot closed in 1961. In 1987, the Board applied for, and received, a membership charter to serve Macon County residents, becoming a ‘Community Credit Union’. Other credit unions merged with LLCU over the years and our “community charter” expanded to serve anyone who lives or works in many different counties in Central Illinois.
Our mission is to provide education and services for financial success. We are dedicated to improving the financial literacy of our communities through education and dissemination of information.
Contact InformationPhone Number: 1-844-222-7788
Address: 2302 South Banker Street Effingham, IL 62401